Old 03-05-2008, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Team 14 Thread

bullshooter is a turkey maniac wow!!!!!f

That is impressive
Old 03-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Typical Buck

Well Germ since I am not a captain and only a Lt, I will have to decline. I don't mind who runs the show. I would like to re-cant my more experieneced than rookie comment, I have 4 seaons and I am a rookie after listening to all ofthe stories and seeing the spurs and birds....I still have new private land I just got this year in the Hoosier state (60 acre farm. 30 and 40 acres as of yesterday and one of my fire buddies just bough land next to the HNF..so I am in good shape.)
Name wise I like Final Strutt... Spurminators that works too.

Arrowmaster Germ may see naked folks out in the woods, but if he can blast us a turkey, I really don't care how he calls them in

This was my first bird..wow what a hunt at Kroger...

My first bird last season...

Old 03-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well we can just let the administrators pick a cap'n for us. If Bullshooter has enough time I'd nominate him, looks like he's got plenty of experience. In the meanwhile, let's try to decide on a team name. If you have an opinion on the team name, reply with your choice. We'll choose between these.
1. Wattle Whackers
2. Spurminators
3. Final Strut

Spurminators would carry on the spirit of theTOMinators, me and RI's #1 team from last year, but we need to all agree on a name for THIS YEAR's winning team. I like em all. Yall voice your opinion and we'll decide when we have a definite favorite. While we wait, let's talk turkey. What are your expectations for the season???
Old 03-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Team 14. Please submit your team captain to younggun and myself... Thanks and good luck...
Old 03-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bullshooter sounds good to me for a captain, sound okay to you Bull? Rick, I do believe you were on our team last year too. Firelt, that firstpic is funny. I told my boss after getting skunked 4 or 5 years ago that if I ever get skunked again, I'd get me a butterball from stop and shop, pose with it wearing my camo, and postthe picup at the barber shop. Luckily, I haven't had to follow thru with that yet and I DON'T intend to have to this year either! The more I see the team name Spurminators, the funnier I think it is. Been thinking of Wattle Whackers since last year, I think thats a good name, but Spurminators is just plain funny!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Typical Buck

The first post was a getting a hard time at the fire station and so I did it to have fun. I got shut out my first two seasons...Guys think this turkey hunting is easy.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

i like final strut......i've already been a wattlewhacker...and the spurminator, well, i dont like that at all, lol......but whatever is fine withme, all but the spurminator.....thats just gross, lol.....
Old 03-06-2008, 05:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

If we get a couple more for Final Strut that'll be our name. Heard a faint gobble this mornin from my front porch, gave me a happy warm feelin in my gut, haha.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Spike

I will vote for Final Strut...It has a nice ring to it.

I am ok with bullshooter for capn too, if he doesn't have any objections.

later,

CS
Old 03-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnma

i like final strut......i've already been a wattlewhacker...and the spurminator, well, i dont like that at all, lol......but whatever is fine withme, all but the spurminator.....thats just gross, lol.....
Lol, c'mon huntnma, all it means is we kill those birds with spurs. Now, anything else you read into it is just plain not right Well ok,final Strut is probably a little more PC. Besides, you probably wouldn't want to see what kind of avatar I'd come up with for the Spurminators

Quick Reply: Official Team 14 Final Strut Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.