Team 5 -- TomTrickers >

Team 5 -- TomTrickers

The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 5 -- TomTrickers

Old 03-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 5 Sign In !!!

lol, wow. Got some inside agecontest goin on! lol
I kinda fall inbetween. Ill be 21 when season starts! Im lookin forward to season starting! Scouted the other morning and evening. Heard a couple birds, but its been cold. They are just startin to fire up a little bit.
Good luck to yall!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:28 AM
Typical Buck

Well, my calls never dry up. I practice pretty much all year. My African Grey Parrot, can cut, cluck purr and gobble with the best of them.

I like to get a shock gobble a couple hundred yards away and set up. Calling them great distances is part of the fun. Makes for great video too.

I hope to take my first bird with a bow this year but, if time starts running out, it's running and gunning. Dust off the 535 and have some fun!!
Old 03-19-2008, 05:51 AM

I plan to do the same thing this year bullrider, except in reverse order. I think I'm gonna get a bird on the ground with the boomstick first and then tote my bow around for the remainder of the season. Oh, since we're talkin age, I'm 22.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Typical Buck

Well im goin try to head out with the diamond an try to smack me one then i wanna let the benille bark
Old 03-20-2008, 03:16 AM
Typical Buck

Another report in from SE Ky. One Tom in the field yesterday and the elk have tore up the ground pretty good. I am looking forward to hunting Ky. Should be a blast.

I am hunting in Lechter County down there and have had great reports for the past couple weeks. Whitetail are starting to sprout nubs, turkeys are gobbling, what more can I ask for.

Cody, what Diamond are you shooting? I have a Marquis but, am thinking of setting up a Black Ice for this trip.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

I do agree but i have seen some bucks latley that still have there horns !!! I went out this morning an found birds an found alot of them !! 2 were in full strut an i even seen hens with the birds so im happy
Old 03-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whats everyone dead in here or what?! no ones posted for the past 3 days. Im gonna hunt with my bow for the first 2 days and then shotgun for the next 2 and im videoing my hunt for the first time ever, Should be pretty cool.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Typical Buck

Im videon also
Old 03-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

If I got someone with me Ill tag along the camera. Otherwise Ill have to settle for pics afterward.
Id like to try the bow but I think this year Ill just be taking my 535. Didnt get a shot out of it at a bird last year so Im really wantin to kill one with it this year seein as how I bought it for turkeys last season. lol
Good Luck to yall whose seasons are in already....LUCKY!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 04:16 PM

hey guys hows it goin?im gona try the camera thing this year.haha but its gona be tough to do everything with my bow less iget my little lady to come along.well ill talk to yall soon. my pms dont work so email me at [email protected] thanks later

Quick Reply: Team 5 -- TomTrickers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.