Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Traditional Equipment  for sale >

Traditional Equipment for sale

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Traditional Equipment for sale

Old 03-31-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Traditional Equipment for sale

Do to my surgery, I will not be able to hunt with a Traditional recurve bow anymore,, So I'm selling my tradition equipment. These arrows were made by myself,, The bow is less then 4 years old…..

10 brand new never shot custom Port Orford Cedar Wood Traditional 3 feathered arrows with 2 orange - 1 Black/Orange bared fletching and with orange flo nocks. Stained in Walnut color and clear coated varnished. Arrows length with hunting and field points tips are 30 1/2” inches long. Arrows spine weighted at 48 - 50 lbs..,, 6 Hunting tips are from Magnus and are the Magus II 100 grain 1 ¼ cutting edge broad heads.. 4 Field points are also from Magnus and are the 100 grain tips..---$45.00, Plus the Shipping

6 brand new never shot custom Port Orford Cedar Wood Traditional 3 feathered arrows with 2 Red bared - 1 White bared fletching with White nocks and 6 bar striping on the shaft. These are cleared coated varnished to natural color. Arrows length without hunting and field points tips are 29 3/4” inches long. Arrows spine weighted at 50-55 lbs..,, These are all Matched weighted within 5 grains of each other…They are ready to put your own choice of broadheads for hunting..---$25.00, Plus the Shipping

6 brand new never shot custom Port Orford Cedar Wood Traditional arrow shafts, Same as the above arrows BUT HAVE NO FEATHERS with White nocks and 6 bar striping on the shaft. These are cleared coated varnished to natural color. Arrows length without hunting and field points tips are 29 3/4” inches long. Arrows spine weighted at 50-55 lbs..,, These are all Matched weighted within 5 grains of each other…They are ready to put your own choice of feathers and broadheads for hunting..---$15.00, Plus the Shipping

1 Browning Nomad Stalker: Serr # 9W7086,, 50 lb draw,,, 52” AMO,,,, Bow in excellent condition. String is brand new, about 50 shots on it. It also has cat whisker attached to it. -- $150.00 , Plus the Shipping ..

1 New, never used string 50# -- 52” length -- and a handmade leather finger tip tab…..$7.00, Plus the shipping

One fishing arrow. It’s a fiberglass shaft with 3 piece removable tip ,, $9.00 , Plus the shipping

6 Magnus II , 2 blade , 100 gr..Broadheads.. New, in unopen package .. $20.00 , Plus shipping

Pictures are available on request....
Old 04-02-2005, 10:55 PM

Default RE: Browning Nomad Stalker bow and arrow for sale

I need more info on your bow, is it a compound or recurve? Also a pic would be handy.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:31 AM

hey i will take the magnus stingers, email me with your address and money is on it way, [email protected] thanks
Old 04-04-2005, 05:42 PM

recurer67,, Its a recurve,, will have pictures by friday

gruhotbigracks,, did you get the e-mail with my information?? please let my know...

Thank You guys
Old 04-06-2005, 10:13 AM

Do you know how old the bow is ?? No pic yet..
Old 04-06-2005, 11:49 AM

The bow is 6 years old, I’m selling it because I had surgery to the right shoulder and chest/breast area, they took some muscle out of the right chest area from cancer.. I’m selling all my archery because I can not draw them anymore ,due to the muscle lost’d ,, Looking to buy a crossbow setup.. I will be having pictures by Friday,, My son has a digal camera and I’m waiting for him to come over…
Old 04-06-2005, 12:36 PM

Wow,glad to see you survived.I hope the Xbow will keep you in the woods.Will look forward to the pic.Thank you.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:37 PM

P.S. What state are you in??
Old 04-06-2005, 02:46 PM

I'm from New York State,, Living in the county of Glendale, Queens, I was hoping to heal up better.. but I'm not getting the strenght in the right side to hold a draw.. Was told early by my doctor that it would not getting better,,After a year.... I guess he was right... I just put in for a crossbow permit, awaiting to see if I get it.. Was told by DEC , that it would given , just going through the paperwork... My son called early and said he'll be over tonight to do the pictures..
Old 04-06-2005, 08:05 PM

pictures on the way ,, as soon as I get you e-mail message.. was not able to send them thru the bb e-mail,, sorry for thr delay..

Quick Reply: Traditional Equipment for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.