Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Trophy Ridge Matrix Guide Series 5 Pin Sight,  And Trophy Ridge Guide Series Drop Zone Rest >

Trophy Ridge Matrix Guide Series 5 Pin Sight, And Trophy Ridge Guide Series Drop Zone Rest

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Trophy Ridge Matrix Guide Series 5 Pin Sight, And Trophy Ridge Guide Series Drop Zone Rest

Old 03-31-2005, 06:47 AM

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Matrix Guide Series 5 Pin Sight, And Trophy Ridge Guide Series Drop Zone Rest

c'mon someone anyone need a sight or rest. Make me an offer.
Old 04-02-2005, 06:49 PM

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Matrix Guide Series 5 Pin Sight, And Trophy Ridge Guide Series Drop Zone Rest

Hi Kyle,
I saw your posting on hunting net. I am very interested in both the release and the sight. Why are you selling the sight? I have never used a vertical pin sight, is it very hard to get used to? I have just really started getting into bow hunting the past couple of years. I am looking to put this on a new Bowtech. Does the release come with the silent RACK arrow holder that is normally included when you buy from Cabela's.

If they are both for sale I would make you an offer of $150. If this offer works for you, how would you like to set up payment and shipping? You can email me back at [email protected]. I just signed up as a member so you can post your response instead if you prefer.

Thanks,
Doug
Old 04-04-2005, 11:47 AM

ITEMS ARE SOLD.....