Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Generation II Night Vision Monocular >

Generation II Night Vision Monocular

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Generation II Night Vision Monocular

Old 12-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Generation II Night Vision Monocular

Used only probably 3 or 4 times for less than 10 minutes each time. Still using original battery! The retail value was $1,200 or so, but I got it for around $600 because it has a small blemish on the lens that is a black dot less than 2% of the field of vision. I think it is the MO32 brand. Works fine in the dark itself, as well the half hour until total darkness in the evening, or half hour until it is light enough to see in the morning.

$300 plus shipping, includes case and I think I have a VHS video that came with it too. Let me know of any interest and I will see about the case and give you the exact brand name and model number, etc.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Spike

Default RE: Generation II Night Vision Monocular

I'm interested but need more details. What make? New condition?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Generation II Night Vision Monocular

meyerske,

I finally got a chance to check out the night vision. At my cabin, there is a clearing out to probably over 40 yards. All lights were off, so it was dark except for starlight. I figured that with the monocular, you could tell if a deer was a buck or doe at that distance of over 40 yards, unless it had a small rack. I don't mind holding onto this one, but want you to know that if you are in the market for one, generation II is a good balance between clarity and expense. Also, be sure you are going to use it a lot if you get one. These are the kinds of things that people don't think is worth the effort to bring on top of all the other stuff they take to the stand with them. It is pretty light and small, but just another thing to worry about, and isn't useful unless something comes close to you in the dark or near dark.