Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Trade for bow

Old 08-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Spike

Default Trade for bow

Hey there guys, ive got kind of an odd swap hunt offer.. Two months ago I was in a motorcycle accident and as everyone knows medical bills suck. In an effort to keep up I sold my bow and I haven’t gotten back to work yet so I don’t have a steady income at the moment.
so here’s what I can offer...

ive got a private farm in Southern Oklahoma, low fence, about 400 acres

loaded with good deer, tons of hogs and all the bobcats, foxes and coyotes your heart could ever want.

I can’t guarantee you’re going to shoot a 160” buck or anything like that but I can offer you a legitimate opportunity at a buck into the 140’s.
You’ll see pigs, plenty of them.. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to shoot one.. or two... or as many as you want to. The more the better.
shoot all the coyotes you want and if it’s furbearer season.. bobcats are on the table as well.

i can handle up to four people, kids are welcome, spouses are welcome.

you don’t shoot a buck? Come back any time.
you don’t shoot any hogs? Come back any time.
you don’t shoot anything at all because you’re a bad shot? COME BACK ANY TIME.

im willing to sign a contract, I’m willing to let you hunt my stands. I just want to get back in the woods myself.

i can provide pictures, videos, or even FaceTime you the setups.

this is a bow hunt from Oct 1- Mid Jan or a rifle hunt Mid November.

email me [email protected] or comment on this thread