Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Value of bows

Old 07-01-2017, 05:50 PM
PMW
Spike

Default Value of bows

I have 3 bows from my late husband that I would like to sell but have no clue on their value. Can anyone advise me?
1-Force Flight Whitetails Unlimited edition in excellent condition.
2-Oneida Eagle Aero Force RH 50/70, short draw. Evaluated by archery store owner as in excellent condition.
3-Bear white takedown bow with white knight limbs with red tips with case. 68" 46#. excellent condition per archery store owner.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

Are you sure about the name of that first bow? Never heard of it and couldn't find anything online about it. As far as the second and third, the Oneida is going to be a hard sell. Most people really can't stand the Oneida bows. Too heavy and way to many parts to fail. They picked a simple operating machine and complicated the hell out of it. There are a select few that like them.
As to that Bear takedown, value can be anywhere from $150-$450 depending on the number if it is what I suspect it to be. If the serial number on the riser, that's the handle part if you didn't know, is white in color and begins with A, B, or C then that is one of Freds original takedown designs. If the number is 2000 or less then that will be a type I, his original design, and 2000 and up will be type II which involved a change in the riser design.
Old 05-27-2021, 08:24 PM
Spike

Any pictures of it he Oneida?
Old 08-03-2021, 01:12 AM
Spike

bow any pictures to look for??
Make the digital global- the website is especially based totally on trending information or sports activities and educational information for college or career possibilities. All we're sharing everyday bases news articles based totally on tendencies. For you, we're right here to show you maximum attractive article to examine each day like currents affairs on the premise of proper instruction.