Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Flying Arrow Archery Support >

Flying Arrow Archery Support

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Flying Arrow Archery Support

Old 05-13-2016, 07:06 AM
Spike

Default Flying Arrow Archery Support

Hello, Everyone!

I am with Flying Arrow Archery and I am here to answer questions and provide support for all of you who use, want to use or know someone who uses our products. For those of you who don't know Flying Arrow, we are a Montana based broadhead manufacturer. Our current broadhead lineup consists of Toxic, Cyclone & Tom Bomb heads. Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, praises or gripes. All feedback is appreciated and we'd like to help if you're having trouble with our products.

Flying Arrow Archery
129 Village Dr.
Suite 102
Belgrade, MT 59714
1-855-764-4394
www.flyingarrowarcheryusa.com
Old 05-16-2016, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to commend yall! I've been using the "Toxic" head for several years now and honestly have never experienced better, more massive blood trails! They do penetrate less deep due to the design compared to designs that simply slice but still have had complete pass-throughs at closer ranges and the aspect of cutting "plugs" out as they go through more than make up for it!