Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Parker Compound Bow NEW!! FREE SHIP >

Parker Compound Bow NEW!! FREE SHIP

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Parker Compound Bow NEW!! FREE SHIP

Old 11-09-2010, 03:22 AM
Spike

Default Parker Compound Bow NEW!! FREE SHIP

For sale I have a practically brand new Parker Trailblazer XP compound bow. Bought this bow last year for $450. This bow will handle 29"-31" draw length, 302 FPS arrow speed, 80% let-off. With all the accessories I will include this bow is ready to shoot right now. It is very very smooth when drawing and has little to no vibration. I have taken very good care and it does not have a mark or scratch on it. Just trying to get rid of it since I dont have time to hunt that much anymore. Strings are new also. These are the accessories I will include in the sale, and the prices I originally paid for them.

Cobra 3-pin sight ($150)
STS String Silencer/Dampener ($75)
New Parker Strings ($80)
4 arrow Parker quiver ($50)
Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest ($50)
G5 Peep sight ($25)

I WILL INCLUDE A FREE PRIMOS BOW SLING AND FREE SHIPPING!!

As you can see I have alot of money wrapped up in this bow, I bought quality items. I would like to get $350 for everything but you can also make me an offer. Email me at [email protected] or text/call me at 804-767-0501. Thanks! Chris