Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Quiver Suggestions?? >

Quiver Suggestions??

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Quiver Suggestions??

Old 09-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Spike

Default Quiver Suggestions??

Well, I need to buy a quiver for my new bow. Just bought a '10 Hoyt Turbohawk after having been out of the game for the past 7 years. Things have changed a lot since I last was looking at bow's and accessories. I have a couple ideas but would like some opinions from who ever would like to give it. Thanks
Old 10-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Fork Horn

Depending on what type of broad head you plan to use and budget can dictate alot...

High End Fixed Blade, I'm a big fan of the Tight Shot, or Fuse Quivers since you have a Hoyt.

Mechanicals presents a new challenge depending on BH selection. Some require the use of an open (without foam insert) to keep from opening the BH's in the quiver...

I have fixed blades and mechanicals, and after much looking I've come to be a big fan of the Apex Nano quivers. They are a 5 arrow open hooded quiver, come with an extra mount to mount on a second bow or a tree stand. Best part is they generally run about 50 bucks. Which is alot less than fuse, Octane, or a Mathews, and not much more than your decent generics...