Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Predator xtinction trail cam new in box >

Predator xtinction trail cam new in box

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Predator xtinction trail cam new in box

Old 03-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default Predator xtinction trail cam new in box

I have for sale a brand new Predator Xtinction trail cam. Bought it and never used it. Cabelas will not accept the return on electronics without the receipt (which I lost). Paid 500.00 for it. Would like to get 400.00 for it. As I said, it has not been taken out of the box.
I have it for sale on another site, so it will be sold to the first serious buyer.
--Thanks

This is a link to the website for a description: http://www.predatortrailcams.com/ind...es/index&id=43
Old 03-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, I don't know Gutshotem or anything about him. But I do have a Predator Trail Cam. Mine is the Evolution model, but close enough for government work to give a plug. Many of you probably have never used a Predator trail cam. I don't usually see too much about them on the board here. I have had my trail cam for 3 years now and am extremely pleased with it. The shutter is fast, picture quality is pretty good, and the menu screen is one of the simplest to use. Battery life is decent. I would rate them 4 out of 5. Seems like a good price. Tried uploading a couple of pics. Hope I did it right.
Attached Thumbnails Predator xtinction trail cam new in box-deer-cam-1-002.jpg   Predator xtinction trail cam new in box-deer-cam-1-163.jpg  
Old 03-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the plug Jackson.
Never used it, but I have also heard great things about them.

Price drop to 380.00 TYD
Old 03-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Fork Horn

Any reasonable offers?