Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Octane Hostage Rest - $20 >

Octane Hostage Rest - $20

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Octane Hostage Rest - $20

Old 05-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Spike

Default Octane Hostage Rest - $20

This rest came pre-installed on my bow and I just upgraded so it's up for grabs. It's 6 months old and in great shape, but the brushes are going to have to be replaced before too long ($9.99 for the set of three). Here's a description and picture:

The Octane Hostage Arrow Rest gives you the arrow-holding confidence of a full-capture rest, without inhibiting or damaging your fletching as your arrow passes through. The Hostage's three equidistant brushes last thousands of shots for carbon and aluminum arrows. No mechanical components means simple adjustment and confident shooting. Fits right- or left-hand bows. Color: Black. Features:[*]Holds like a full-capture rest, without inhibiting or damaging your fletching[*]Three equidistant brushes handle carbon or aluminum arrows[*]Last thousands of shots[*]No mechanical components makes for simple adjustment[*]Fits right- or left-hand bows
If you want to combine this with the broadheads I have for sale I'll pay for shipping to your door. If you just want the rest, you pay actual shipping cost (Probably around $3 - $5).
Old 05-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Spike

Default RE: Octane Hostage Rest - $20

Revised -[8D]
Old 05-18-2009, 08:05 AM
Spike

Default RE: Octane Hostage Rest - $20

I've still got this available. Great price!