HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Archery Gear (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archery-gear-55/)
-   -   JM Bow Slings (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archery-gear/264437-jm-bow-slings.html)

delaware archer 09-22-2008 04:00 PM

JM Bow Slings

Payment info:
Money Order – PM for my contact info or you can email me at [email protected]
Paypal - [email protected]

Well boys and girls, my girlfriend decided to start making custom slings and other accessories to complete your rigs. We have 33 or the 34 available colors in stock. We are just doing this on the side, and we don't really have the money to do all the start up costs to have every color available, I'm sure you all can understand that. She defiantly isn't looking to get rich, she loves doing arts and crafts stuff, and thought some of you guys could use some of her stuff. We will be offering slings in a couple different variety's, as well as binocular loops, rangefinder loops, call lanyards, key chains, and anything you can come up with in the very near future. If you have an idea just send me a pm and I'm sure we can come up with something.

Standard Slings (Styles 1-4) are $10 Shipped (Brown or Black leather)
Double Braids (Style 5-7) are $14 shipped (Brown or Black leather)

Please read the style descriptions so you fully understand the other info I need.

If you do not need the leather strap subtract $2 from the prices listed.

Colors available:

1)White
2)Black
3)Olive Drab
4)Red
5)Yellow
6)Purple
7)Turquoise
8)Silver Grey
9)Charcoal Grey
10)Tan
11)Chocolate Brown
12)Royal Blue
13)Kelly Green
14)Gold
15)Neon Pink
16)Neon Turquoise
17)Dark Green
18)Colonial Blue
19)Navy Blue
20)Camo
21)Burgundy
22)Orange
23)Neon Orange
24)Rose Pink
25)Rust
26)Neon Teal
27)Imperial Red
28)Neon Electric Blue
29)Emerald Green
30)Neon Green
31)Walnut
32)Foliage Green
33)Coyote Brown

When you order I need to know what style you would like. Also give me the colors you want. If it is a Double braid strap, I need to know the two main colors you would like in the double braid section. It will be easier if you give me the numbers corresponding with the color. Also specify black or brown leather.

Here are some pictures of the colors:

Here are some samples of her work with the styles:

Style 1: Straight Line: Please choose two colors.

Style 2: Spiral: Please choose two colors.

Style 3: Three color: Please choose three colors. Also list the main color (Silver grey is main color pictured)

Style 4: Four color braid: Please choose four colors.

Style 5: Double braid: Please choose 1-4 colors. If you picked more then two colors please list the 2 main colors you would like in the center section (two main colors here would be camo, and black)

Style 6: Half hitch braid: Please choose 1-4 colors. If you picked more then two colors please list the 2 main colors you would like in the center section (two main colors here would be emerald green, and black)

Style 7: Zipper braid: Please choose 1-4 colors. If you picked more then two colors please list the 2 main colors you would like in the center section (two main colors here would be purple, and yellow)

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

delaware archer 09-22-2008 04:03 PM

RE: JM Bow Slings

Here are a couple more that have been made within the last couple days, to show you some color combos:

delaware archer 09-29-2008 04:33 PM

Bump

delaware archer 10-05-2008 09:00 PM

Here are a couple of slings on some customers bows...

delaware archer 10-05-2008 09:01 PM

Here are a couple random color combos i picked for some camo slings for my local shop:

delaware archer 10-09-2008 08:33 AM

TTT :D

delaware archer 10-10-2008 08:16 AM

delaware archer 10-14-2008 10:20 PM

delaware archer 10-17-2008 11:50 AM

delaware archer 10-17-2008 11:51 AM