Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Good online store with Great prices >

Good online store with Great prices

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Good online store with Great prices

Old 07-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Good online store with Great prices

Backwoods Outdoor Gear introduces two new affiliates. Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation www.rmef.org and Sandpoint Outfitters www.sandpointoutfitters.com
Old 07-23-2008, 11:32 AM

I just ordered some blazers.. Looking forward to them..

Tootl
Old 07-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Fork Horn

Thank you for the business. They are shipping out tomorrow.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

Backwoods Outdoor Gear has now taken in "The Bleat Swing". www.backwoodsoutdoorgear.com/Products.html
Old 08-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

Backwoods Outdoor Gear has taken in a number of new items, come check 'em out at http://www.backwoodsoutdoorgear.com/Products.html. One that the bowhunters may be interested in is, The Reel Hunter Pro Cover which is a cover that goes around your treestandand has a pocket in front for your items. Also we have The Reel Hunter Walkin Woods vest which compliments The Pro Cover.[/align]
Old 08-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

Backwoods Outdoor Gear now introduces Down Wind Scents. The scents come in a can and the Buck Foam you apply to a leaf or branch, but the Buck-Cano shoots in the air through a fogger. They both work really great and are cool to use. I've seen them in person and I personally really like them. http:www.backwoodsoutdoorgear.com/Products.html
Old 08-29-2008, 01:38 PM

Ok here it goes. First the site needs to be a little more professional. I'm not sure how much memory you got for the site, but it needs to be in catagories. You don't need to have to fishing stuff with the hunting. Needs to have more layers. Also you need to make sure everything is lined up with everything else. Now it looks like everything was just thrown on the same page. If your going to get people to spend their hard earned money with you , you have to have their confidense that they are going to get their order. I don web page building, so if you want get a hold of me.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: badassbowtech

Ok here it goes. First the site needs to be a little more professional. I'm not sure how much memory you got for the site, but it needs to be in catagories. You don't need to have to fishing stuff with the hunting. Needs to have more layers. Also you need to make sure everything is lined up with everything else. Now it looks like everything was just thrown on the same page. If your going to get people to spend their hard earned money with you , you have to have their confidense that they are going to get their order. I don web page building, so if you want get a hold of me.
"Lighten up Francis"..I think you need to worry more about your spelling and grammer and leave that "web page building" to a pro.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:16 AM

Default RE: Good on line store with Great prices

Sorry I didn't try to offend anybody. I was just giving him some pointers so improve the appearance of the site. It's a very nice site, But could use a bit of finishing. I wasn't trying to make anybody mad, so sorry.

Also in the rules it states that members should go around and correct every bodies spelling and grammar. I know mine sucks , but don't need to hear it from someone like they've never done it. I love it when people do that and basically are claiming that theirs are perfect. Give me a break. I'm not a English teacher nor did I ever state that I am. But thanks for pointing that out. Gees I didn't know that.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Good on line store with Great prices

I totally agree about the layers, and currently we can only hold 5 pages, but when we can afford it we will be expanding our website into more layers and categories. I love it when someone critizes the site. Makes me think what i can do better. No hard feelings

Quick Reply: Good online store with Great prices

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.