Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Good online store with Great prices >

Good online store with Great prices

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Good online store with Great prices

Old 03-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default Good online store with Great prices

Hey guys and girls, I don't want to make anyone mad, but I'd just like a little exposure for my new site. So far, I've got mainly bowhunting stuff but getting new stuff often. I really hope this doesn't anger anyone. If this thread is removed I will understand and will not be offened. IJUSTSTARTED it on February 13, 2008. Opened it around the 19th.
www.backwoodsoutdoorgear.com
Old 03-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Good online store with Great prices

Anyone try looked at it yet? If so, I'd like to here some thoughts. Thanks
Old 03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

well the sight looks good but i think you need more stuff,kinda small aint it...
Old 03-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

It is a small site. We do have more products on the way and are trying to acquire more everyday. So, if you know someone who's got something to sell send 'em my way. As we sell products the site will grow larger.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya really small
Old 03-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

I agree. We now have Onestringer Wraps, Fletchings, Magnus Broadheads, andWrist Slings. On the way we have Blazers and soft plastic worms and grubs. We will be making these, so custom orders will be available!!!! Let me know when you can do that at Bass Pro and Cabelas.Also, being that we are so small, e-mails are returned quickly and orders are shipped fast. Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:33 PM

ORIGINAL: buckshot101

I agree. We now have Onestringer Wraps, Fletchings, Magnus Broadheads, andWrist Slings. On the way we have Blazers and soft plastic worms and grubs. We will be making these, so custom orders will be available!!!! Let me know when you can do that at Bass Pro and Cabelas.Also, being that we are so small, e-mails are returned quickly and orders are shipped fast. Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
While ordering, you will see we allow 2-3 weeks for delivery,most of the time,thiswill be shorter, however being that we are a very small business on occasionit may be longer.If you have any questions or need a shipment by a certaindate please use ourContact Us page before ordering.

Doesn't look like fast shipping to me. I'd work on that, most people don't have 2-3 weeks to wait around for just wrist slings, fletchings, or wraps.

just my .02
Old 03-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

I realize that. But on theFYI page it says that (and it is truthful) we say 2-3 weeks, but it will probably be much less than that, Reason being that we are so small especially during the summer when people are all over the place it make be longer getting out. Usually, we ship out the next day the post office is open. If you can get your order in before we go to the post office it will ship same day!
Old 03-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

You know what, being you say that, I'm gunna talk it over and we may change that to 1-2 weeks.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

Shipping changed from 2-3 weeks to 2-7 DAYS!!!!

Quick Reply: Good online store with Great prices

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.