Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Custom Turkey tail and beard mounting kits >

Custom Turkey tail and beard mounting kits

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Custom Turkey tail and beard mounting kits

Old 04-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default Custom Turkey tail and beard mounting kits

Up for sale are these hand crafted Turkey Feather Beard Boards. Each panel is lazer engraved with the markings of a feather to give it a cool look. Just add your trophy beard and you have a great display. The cost of these panels are $25 shipped to the lower 48.

We also can add an oval date tag for $2.50 or a personalized oval tag for $5.00. See the second picture.

We accept paypal or money order. Contact me for paypal address or mailing address for payment. We have many ready to go as well as other types of panels for displaying beards, tail feathers, and feet. I will get pics up of those also as I get them.

Thanks for looking!!!

Make sure you scroll down for other options available. I will be adding things every now and then.

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

Old 04-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Turkey Feather Beard Boards For Sale

Boards with Beards and Ovals.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats really kool
Old 04-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Another panel available is the T6 Beard Board. It holds 12 beards and comes in oak or walnut. Also it comes with the lazered turkey. $45 shipped tyd.

And if you would like you could add the Turkey Top to it like the second picture for $7 ($52 total) with the turkey lazered on it. We will also include the date if you would like. Ask for it in style T7. Remember the date ovals will be $2.50 each if you would like them.

[/align]

[/align][/align]

Old 04-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Beard board with topper for tail fan.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Check us out at http://www.antlers2fins.com/woodpanels/turkey/index.htm

Forgot to mention that some of the prices you see here on these pieces are going to vary from the website. These are special prices for youHuntingnet membersin hopes you will help us get the word out. The T6 is usually $40 plus shipping and the T7 is usually $47 with a plain top, no engraving plus shipping, so you are getting some things free by purchasing on Huntingnet.com.

Please contact us if you have any questions. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks again!!![/align]
Old 04-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the orders and good luck fellow turkey hunters!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

Please remember to specify which wood species you want. The feather beard boards come in oak, walnut, cherry and pine. All others are available in walnut and oak. We can make them out of other species if requested and if they are available to us. Thanks for looking.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:44 PM

WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR TAIL MOUNTS
Old 04-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

Go to http://www.antlers2fins.com/woodpanels/turkey/index.htm

We have many options available for beards, tails, etc. If you are just looking for tail options, a T1 would be good and you still have the option to mount a beard underneath.

The prices on the website do not include shipping. Average price for shipping is $6-12 depending on the size. Just shoot me an eamil if you are interested in anything [email protected] and I will get you a shipped quote. Check out the extra options for lasering too if you are interested in that.

Quick Reply: Custom Turkey tail and beard mounting kits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.