Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 New Bow Hunting DVD >

New Bow Hunting DVD

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

New Bow Hunting DVD

Old 06-04-2006, 07:14 AM
Spike

Default New Bow Hunting DVD

Check out our new DVD, Take 4, and see why so many people love the reality of Outdoor Encounters Hunting videos. www.outdoor-encounters.com.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:56 PM

Default RE: New Bow Hunting DVD

Enjoyed you new DVD very much Take 4. Hadn't seen any of your videos till I got this one IT WAS GREAT.. My son and I film are hunts also just for are self to view and family.. I collect all hunting videos that we can get and I want to tell you guys..The big boys have nothing on you fellas. I'm going to order your other DVDs till I have them all...I have a question what kind of camera do you use and what broadheads do you use
Thanks for your time
Steve
New Hampshire
Old 06-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Spike

Default RE: New Bow Hunting DVD

Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it very much. We have one CanonGL1 that we try to use as much as possible. Some of the other guys have sony digital 8's. But definately go with mini DV and if possible, a 3 CCD camera.The Canon GL2 is a great choice for quality and price. We used Rocket Steelheads and Rocket broadheads since they first came out. But recently I've switched my setup to blazer vanes and a Rocky Mountain Turbo, fixed blade broadhead. Thanks again and enjoy your summer! Steve.