HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Archery Gear (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archery-gear-55/)
-   -   Double Bull Blinds! Simply the best blind EVER! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archery-gear/130086-double-bull-blinds-simply-best-blind-ever.html)

gregholland 01-23-2006 02:21 PM

Double Bull Blinds! Simply the best blind EVER!

From now until...whenever I feel like stopping the sale, any orders over $500 get an extra 10% off!

TheMAP/SUGGESTED retail PRICE on the Matrix is $399, the T2 is $299,the T5 is $349,and theSUGGESTED retail PRICE on the Wild Thing is $229. I offer free shipping on ALL blinds and ALL backpacks.
PM ME OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.

All blinds are in Predator Deception All Purpose color.

Email me with any questions you may have at [email protected]

Thanks a lot,
Greg Holland

gregholland 02-04-2006 05:57 PM

RE: Double Bull Matrix for sale

bump it up!!!!

gregholland 02-09-2006 06:11 PM

Spring turkey is almost here. Don't forget, get you blind for the upcoming deer season.

deer-hunter18 02-10-2006 06:58 AM

You can get them for cheaper then that at different places, that is probably why you are not selling any.

gregholland 02-11-2006 04:15 AM

Not having any trouble selling them my man!! But thanks for your cheap shot!!;)

manboy 02-11-2006 07:34 PM

i am telling you i will take one. $275 i will pay shipping! thanks

gregholland 02-12-2006 06:48 AM

I'll be more than happy to sell a T2 for $275 shipped, but no way will I sell a Matrix for that price. Have a great day!!

manboy 02-12-2006 12:23 PM

please explan to me why DOUBLE BULLS are so much more than other blinds.they are like 2-3 times more cash? why? i mean i am sure they are nice and all but are they made out of gold or something?
to me it would be like bowtech charging 1500-2000 for their bow,. because they make a good bow! enlighten me please! warrenty? how much do they weight? materails? thanks

mobow 02-12-2006 02:10 PM

Check em out at www.doublebullarchery.com. Find out there. They are a superior blind. But, from their inception, their marketing strategy has been aimed at a certain group of people. That group of people hunts mostly from ground blinds and also will pay top dollar for one. Keith and Brooks would be the first to tell you that they don't intend to sell one to everybody. They have their target audience.
A buddy of mine has one of these, and I can see why they cost what they do. You WILL NOT find a better blind on the market. Period. The fabric used is superior, the hubs are awesome, they are durable, go up quick and are indestructable. They stand behind them 100%.
I have hunted from his, and I have hunted from mine, a Hunters View blind that is made similar to a DB. I'll take the Bull any day. But then again, I don't hunt out of a blind enough in a season to justify the cost. Anyway, just check out the website. They really are awesome!

gregholland 02-12-2006 02:44 PM

Thanks a lot Mo. You beat me to it. I wasted a lot of $$ on other blinds because I too thought the DB blinds were way too exspensive. With all the money I spent on the others I could've bought 2-3 matrixs'. If I had to pick 2 things I like best about the DB's is the no flap construction and fabric, and ease of set up and tear down.