Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Airgun Hunting
I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo >

I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo

Community
Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

I'm now having a dialog with a certain OK game warden via email: dove death by Gamo

Old 09-28-2022, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

It would be less frustrating. But it would probably also cut down on # of posts as well. If Jones was smart, he'd realize that most states formulated their regulations when airguns were not very widespread and not even considered for hunting. Prolly the best way to persuade a state legislature to consider allowing airguns for hunting is to provide them with documentation of all other states that currently allow hunting with airguns and why. Then provide a list of modern airguns and their capabilities. I still think it was classless to bag on the FG Captain.
Old 09-29-2022, 03:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Game Wardens are use to dealing with his kind, they have to be civil but I know what they would like to say.
Old 09-29-2022, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

As usual, he's left the room.