Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Airgun Hunting
Can we knock it off with the airgun crap? >

Can we knock it off with the airgun crap?

Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

Can we knock it off with the airgun crap?

Old 04-09-2020, 07:21 AM
Spike

Default Can we knock it off with the airgun crap?

There are posts in this sub all the time that feature "airgun hunting" in various forms or fashions. My issue with the majority of them is THAT THEY ARE NOT HUNTING RELATED. Someone sitting around a farm shooting finches for fun or popping off at ducks with a edited by JW reason profanity air rifle is not hunting, and every youtube video I see of this garbage is the very essence of a ****post. Go farm karma someplace else with that childish bull****.

Last edited by JW; 12-24-2020 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Profanity
Old 04-09-2020, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

Wish I had one in Viet Nam to shoot the rats below the bunker I was sitting guard duty on. It was one of two river bunkers we had along a tributary to the Mekong River. Shooting rats gave us something to do during the night. I'd prepare some reduced loads or make shot loads for my M2 Carbine. Really, it would not have been that much different than shooting deer from a tree stand. The hunting part though would certainly not be the same. I didn't get to pick my bunker. But, then again it's not really that much different. We were guests hunting on a farm of my wife's' family. I remember asking one of the the brothers early on, where a good section of the farm would be to set up a stand. There were so many deer in that section of Pike County Illinois that most any tree near some deer sign should prove productive, he told me. Granted, half the fun was finding the right trees and getting closer to the trails and I see your point.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MatiasMyles
There are posts in this sub all the time that feature "airgun hunting" in various forms or fashions. My issue with the majority of them is THAT THEY ARE NOT HUNTING RELATED. Someone sitting around a farm shooting finches for fun or popping off at ducks with a ******** air rifle is not hunting, and every youtube video I see of this garbage is the very essence of a ****post. Go farm karma someplace else with that childish bull****.
Seems to me that someone has their panties in a twist. Is there anything that makes you read any of the posts? You just joined the site. Coming in with demands is a little unusual. You may want to "tone" it down a bit. Just a little friendly advice.

Last edited by JW; 12-24-2020 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree, a little harsh on things or being a new member here and NOT really sure what your point is 1000%,
as if your complaining some post in treads are NOT 100% correct for subject or forum placing, this sadly is a normal event ,(same can be said about topics getting derailed and going off topic that tread was started on)
folks can and some times do post in wrong sections and most times a mod will move them, new folks make mistakes like older folks do too!

and don't forget, there are a lot of places where it is 100% legal to HUNT with an air gun, and why there is a forum section for things!

Just cause YOU don't agree with something, doesn;t mean others may feel differently!

if you DON"T like reading something or watching something, DON"T read or watch it, its not that hard > why make life difficult if you don;t have too??

So?? Why get worked up over something no one is making you do!
and yes, you can freely complain all you want too LOL

Old 04-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

if you will notice, the forum is clearly stated that it is an airgun forum. if you do not own or hunt with an airgun, you should not be complaining about this forum. a lot of people use airguns to shoot where a standard firearm isnt allowed or makes too much noise. also please refrain from using the bad language on any of these forums as it isnt allowed.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

All of the above, someone comes to this website, goes into a forum meant to discuss airguns and then complains about what is there because not all of it is hunting related!! Bad form old boy. The political forum is not about hunting and neither are some of the others. If you don't like the place check out, no one has a gun to your head! As the old saying goes, "don't go away mad, just", you know the rest!

Last edited by Oldtimr; 04-10-2020 at 03:31 AM.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I suppose this will make you cry.

Old 04-21-2020, 06:25 AM
Typical Buck

well said, oldtimer.
Old 04-24-2020, 02:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good shooting Ron.
Old 04-25-2020, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

I have no idea where the OP saw a post about someone shooting ducks and whatever. where is the original post at I must have missed it. In addition, he is complaint here about something on Youtube Go there and make your complaint.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.