Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

Varmint light

Old 12-16-2017, 08:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default Varmint light

Looking for a recommendation for a varmint light to attach to my scope for night time raiders at my deer feeder
Old 05-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Spike

Sniper Hog Lights are the best IMO.

Good luck.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

the Kill lights have been very solid lights for me, in extreme cold and lots of hours of use, both batterys are several yrs old now and still hold a long charge as they did when new, must be , 6 yrs old now or more too! and I use the one almost every single night, to check out critters in the yard and food plots, use it a TON more as a flash light of sorts, than for any hunting, to be honest!
I have the red lens on mine and it doesn't seem to spook or bother anything but rabbits, and that is only when there VERY close and the light makes a shadow off them, foxes, coyotes,coons, skunks porcupines ,flying squirrels, bears deer, don't flinch an inch when I light them up, , they do sell different color lens you can buy, and some of there lights come as kits giving a few colors
IF your first getting into night time hunting, I HIGHLY recommend you get TWO lights, one gun mounted, and one for just scanning, you will scan a LOT more than you will be shooting, and holding the gun to AIM it at things scanning with it grows old fast and can be a little dangerous if you think about it, we GOOD hunters don't scan with rifles in day time, its what bino's are for if you follow, people do be out and about at night , trust me not the first time I was in middle of no where or thought and some person showed up in the DARK, no light at all, and sure glad I wasn't pointing a gun with a light on it at them, once I recall was the land owner, sneaking back to see where I went LOL
THINK he was planning to play a joke on me to be honest, he was a funny guy like that at times!
kind of guy that would throw fake snakes under your seat , or in your lunch box , but have also seen strangers/kids walking in the dark too, dead of winter in VERY cold temps, always made me wonder WHY?
but> two lights just makes life a LOT easier and you more productive IMO!

https://elusivewildlife.com/shop/hunting-lights.html

Last edited by mrbb; 05-11-2018 at 06:54 AM.