Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Airgun Hunting
Picked up .177 cal springer #3 >

Picked up .177 cal springer #3

Community
Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

Picked up .177 cal springer #3

Old 02-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default Picked up .177 cal springer #3

Picked up .177 springer #3 over the weekend. I won this one at an archery shoot in a raffle.

While Ive killed a ton of animals with springers. This may be my last one as I am stepping it up a notch by taking up PCP air rifles (Pre-Charged Pneumatic). Not sure if I will bother to set this one up since Ive already got 2 proven killers. I will likely sell this one (and perhaps the Gamo)

The new PCP rifle will be a Benjamin Discovery in .22 cal. I Just need to complete the Lead dust collector for the end of the barrel. I understand that installing a lead dust collector greatly reduces the sound from the end of the muzzle. Im designing and making the lead dust collector with my 3D printer.