Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Airgun Hunting
Bird messing with the cat >

Bird messing with the cat

Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

Bird messing with the cat

Old 07-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Spike

Default Bird messing with the cat

So I keep seeing this grackle fly around attacking my cat for the past week, so I decided to take my gamo bone collector air rifle out and hit it clean through its cervical spine killing it instantly. My rifle shoots at 1300 fps. Unfortunately it isn't letting upload a pic.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by They_Call_Me_TatoeSalad
So I keep seeing this grackle fly around attacking my cat for the past week, so I decided to take my gamo bone collector air rifle out and hit it clean through its cervical spine killing it instantly. My rifle shoots at 1300 fps. Unfortunately it isn't letting upload a pic.

I had the opposite happen, Stray cats trying to get my Baby chics, My Crossman Nitro Venom Dusk has done an AWESOME job stopping that problem
Old 07-19-2018, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like cat food for the OP's cat.