Community
Airgun Hunting The Silent Killers - Discuss hunting with airguns, equipment, tactics, and everything else

Gamo Whipser Fusion

Old 10-17-2015, 06:09 PM
Typical Buck

Now that you have had your gammo for a while, what are your thoughts? I bought a gammo big cat 1250 a couple years ago and never really liked it. I don't know a lot about air guns but I could not get it it shoot a good group at all. I read up on the different rests/hold styles but still no luck. I tried several different pellets and have put about 200 through it. Even at 10-15 yards it will shoot only about a 3 inch group and then it will throw one 5-6 inches high, then it might throw one 3-4 inches low. I was hoping to shoot some birds with it but that is out of the question, been collecting dust for a year or two.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flyinlowe
Now that you have had your gammo for a while, what are your thoughts? I bought a gammo big cat 1250 a couple years ago and never really liked it. I don't know a lot about air guns but I could not get it it shoot a good group at all. I read up on the different rests/hold styles but still no luck. I tried several different pellets and have put about 200 through it. Even at 10-15 yards it will shoot only about a 3 inch group and then it will throw one 5-6 inches high, then it might throw one 3-4 inches low. I was hoping to shoot some birds with it but that is out of the question, been collecting dust for a year or two.
I had to fire quite a few before it settled in. If yours has never improved you might clean the barrel out.

Good luck!
Old 10-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

PDoesn't sound very good, I am close to purchasing one but with that type of accuracy the squirrels would have to laugh themselves to death
Old 10-31-2015, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

I have quite a few, Gamo Silent cat .177, Swiss Air .177, Benjamin 392 .177, Benjamin Trail NP2 .22, Benjamin Marauder .25 it is my pride and joy... rounding out a little cheap huadong .177