HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New WA Turkey Hunter Needs Help!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 09:09 AM
CamoKing247

Default RE: New WA Turkey Hunter Needs Help!

Bldhound,

If you're crazy enough to go chasin birds all over the country side then I guess I'm crazy enough to give ya some advice.
Crazy? far from it... i know a few hunters from spokane that drive to the canadian border to hunt birds so why would i be so crazy to drive an hour from my house to hunt??? It's not any different then driving to pot holes or seattle to fish in salt water..

I have been practicing my turkey calls with mouth pieces, slate calls & box calls for 4 weeks now lol.. I never buy any other calls but PRIMOS..

I also watched a few turkey hunting dvd's from berry calls who hunts eastern wa and lives in wa state.

Im not green when it comes to hunting ive hunted rabbits, fox coon etc but never turkey and i hope my asking these questions didn't give you all the idea im not all there lol..

I just wanted to hook up and meet other hunters and gain some insight on the sport and meet people my age in the community.. general store on div st is having a turkey seminar today and i will be there..

thanks for your help and wayne im not sure why your not recieving my messages but i gave up i sent you 4 or 5 already and i never recieved any replies

thank you so much Bldhound & Wayne1

-=CK=-