HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is Poaching Okay???
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 02:01 PM
duece2

Default RE: Is Poaching Okay???

You all are some crazy people.. You think our government is going to give the not so fortunate people money? No they will not.. they spend to much time worrying about other countries. Yes i said it and i know i'm going to catch a load of **** for it but you know what its true. You bet your ass they go and help people from OTHER countries with your tax money. Its not the countries money that they are using. Wow your going to ask why I say this. Hmnmm, maybe the fact that we are a billion dollars in debt. Bill Gates has more money than our country.. Dont think i'm lieing. You all are going to laugh when you read this and think its pretty damn funny because a 17 year old kid is telling you the truth. Think about it like this.. Suck it up so be it if someone poaches a deer or two every month or so... Deer get hit by cars every day. I think i heard it on the news that over 400 deer get hit by cars a week. wow whats wrong with hitting a deer with ur car? the rich people get the deer and the poor people get ****.. less food to eat.. Call me old dumb ignorant or any other name callin words you have..its the truth though people can hit deer with there automobiles and not get in any damn trouble.. wow they have to spend about 1000+dollars to fix there car.. its not going to hurt to kill 1-2 deer. I'm out.. take it as you may