HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "Something moved...and he fired."
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 11:01 PM
baty15jessica

Default RE: "Something moved...and he fired."

pocomoke.. If you dont like it dont read it.. I was looking at the articles online about Dalton, and saw this site.. that I didn't even know existed.. and was reading all of the posts that were put on here.. and wanted to tell the story so that people know what actually happened... It means alot to me to know that there still people out there talking about it, and that care so much when they don't know me or my family. Also, why would I come on here and try and pretend to be some 10 year old dead boy's sister? He is my effin brother.... I also got an account, because I grew up hunting.. and with the people on here being hunters it made it easy to talk to them.. It helps to talk about it.. and the Jerry Springer show?...come on! That's bull... It seems you are the only one on here who has had a problem.. so maybe you should just not read this stuff and you'll be okay.. and so will everyone else...............

onebullet.. Thank you for your concern-and faith in who I am.. I sent you a private message.. But thanks again!

For everyone else in here who has kept my family in their prayers thank you for your thoughts and concern.. As said before it means alot to us. Thank you

Jessica baty