HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang
Old 12-30-2004, 05:34 PM
defendwihunters

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

Onebullet, we have something in common - our dislike of the invasion of the Hmong people. I am so disgusted with them...have been for quite some time...and have heaps of stories I could share. Shoot, we'd need a whole new forum to get it all in!!

I'll try to summarize a bit of all I've learned of these people (although I have a difficult time thinking of them as human, I confess). First of all, my community is inundated with them. It started slow and now it's a blasted infestation. On Christmas Eve I had to run to Kmart to get a cord for a printer I bought my folks and my goodness I felt like I just walked into Laos!! It was awful! The store was FULL of nothing but Hmongs roaming around...one little girl was even lost...and there were clusters of the male species hanging together in groups. One of the groups started making gestures and laughing at me when I was at the checkout desk. I was most uncomfortable but would have been dam***d before I'd let it show so I stared him down the freak. I went to my car shaking, not because of fear, but because of anger. Every single male I see looks like Vang to me and I see red and ache inside all over again for those six hunters. I've been fed up with those people for a long, long time but those murders were the last straw for me!

I even moved into a luxury apartment building in hopes of escaping them since they started taking over my city and what do you know...I move into my apartment and blast it all if back to back with me there isn't a Hmong family. This guy is quiet for the most part, but his true colors show just like they all do in the right situation. Get this one:

Not two days after the killings, this (help me) neighbor of mine had eight friends come over IN HUNTING CLOTHES!!!!! They stood in front of the building, which happens to be right in front of my patio deck, and were loud, obnoxious, talking in their own language but pointing and looking at everyone coming and going as if they were t rying to intimidate us. The best part of this all is, in the nearly two years I've lived here, he never had friends here before.

Oh I could go on and on but see this is getting long already...I know a lot about these people now, not by choice but in self defense and I'm ready to start writing letters to stop this infestation from growing in WI. If these six murders weren't enough, what on earth will be??? [:@]

One more quick mention - if you want a lily-livered leftist view (although there is factual truth about these half-human monsters and where they came from, too), go to http://www.jefflindsay.com/Hmong_tragedy.html

Also, straight from the CIA web site, here's what they do in Laos:
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/....html#Military

world's third-largest illicit opium producer (estimated cultivation in 2003 - 18,900 hectares, a 19% decrease over 2002; estimated potential production in 2003 - 200 metric tons, a 11% increase from 2002); potential heroin producer; transshipment point for heroin and methamphetamine produced in Burma; illicit producer of cannabis; growing methamphetamine abuse problem