HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang
Old 12-28-2004, 08:45 PM
onebullet

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

ORIGINAL: PikeTipper

I've been forwarned about hunting public land near the metro so I don't do it but have heard horror stories about bow hunters getting shot at by Hmong squirrel hunters. I fish down by the Mississippi sometimes and they keep everything they catch and I do mean EVERYTHING, be it a 6oz catfish or a 20lb carp it goes right in the pail. I guess the DNR are trying to get the message across about mercury levels in the river because these fisherman are bringing those 20lb carp home and feeding their pregnant wife 5 times a week with them.
yes EVERYTHING is kept

but DONT be scared of em its a bully tactic- read above
-
if i am shot at-( a scare tactic)- while in a WMA that my dollars support I'm shooting back and stalking their ass's just like bang bang vang did --I WILL NOT be bullied by scare tactics- to leave my huntin or fishin ground------ CAN THEY HEAR ME NOW???????GOOD!!!!!!
================================================

CON- vang has opened a lot of eyes because of his actions
which will keep the safety off when encountering hmoung (choke) hunters -
--oooo there 's a touch of reality-- at least people round Mn. and Wisc will have it cross their mind.......

PRO- but it is also uncovering a lot of light on the attitude of the B.O.'s
(I will refer to the BAD ONES as " B.O's" from here) because their are good ones too!!!!!
================================================== ========

(the " WORD"):
and after everyone is educated to the unacceptable behavior of the B.O.'s, the more B.Os are going to be turned in to game officials - and the less B.O.'s to deal with because" WORD" got out to the other B.O.'s that we are tired of it! and will turn them in--"-WORD"

wazup -WORD-thazup
================================================== ====
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"death the ultimate alarm clock------ it wakes you up"
thanks vangy boy for enlightening so many