HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - a name for your gun
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 07:41 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: a name for your gun (in reply to Killer 243)

i call my mauser "big sexy" lol.....a guy comes through burger king a few times a week and drives a older style PURPLE geo tracker..with BIG SEXY on the top of the windshield......stole the name from that lol.....(i work at BK if you wonder how i know and see the guy all the time lol) this year i was sighting in my rifle and the rear sight popped out(some was taken out by me but a spring type thing was in there and i left it be...i have a leupold on it..and had to take the sight off to clear the scope) and came home and handed him the gun to see if its "important" its not....but he told me i need to buy a real deer rifle...like a model 70 or 700....i took offense to that statement! why would i need a new rifle?? it looks better then most 70s or 700s except maybe high dollar fancy ones...and will shoot with them all day....and brings home the meat.....what more can you ask for?? it is heavy.....but its my BIG SEXY!! love that gun...maybe becuase it was the first gun i actually BOUGHT and paid for myself??