HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2 Question Post!!! Please Help me Out!!!
Old 11-27-2004, 10:15 PM
RedneckDuckman17

Default RE: 2 Question Post!!! Please Help me Out!!!

Its Black Bears , and whenever you kill one their on top of the deer within 15 to 20 mins or so says people . Everyone that hunts their has buddies that go in their with them . Never seen anyone go in alone . Dad will not go with me . all in all i think it creeps him out too. I dunno whats around with me but if i step on a twig and it snaps i am up against a Tree with my 7Mag ready to blow something away. I'm just plain out SCARED i hate to say it but i'm a sissy dunno why i think about Jason and that dude for Halloween , i keep thinkin their gonna jump out and get me. BUT Rifle season wehnever it opens back up I'm going back in their , It might be my last time going in but by gosh come hell or high waters i going in their and bring that buck out with me . think about askin dad if i can barrow the 38. and take it with me i believe it would make me feel better. IF dad would just walk in their to the Feild with me and stand till i get to my tree i would be alright just know he's their for me if something happens. i now boys let it go i'm a CHICKEN laugh it up !!!