HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2 Question Post!!! Please Help me Out!!!
Old 11-27-2004, 09:33 PM
RedneckDuckman17

Default 2 Question Post!!! Please Help me Out!!!

Hey All,
Got some good news and then some BAD !!!
Well one of my buddies turned me on too a Nice Huntin Spot.
Well Everyone at the Spot that morning Told me that you dont see many Deer In thw WMA area but when you do see one its big . Well i walked about 1/2 mile to a ridge lookin down into a ticket . Got their about 30 mins before daylight and up the tree i went. Well about 15 till 7:00 that morning i heard something coming my way , and at first i thought it was a Big Doe but turns out to be just a Monster buck . Well he's coming down the side of the ridge and hits the Ticket lose site of him , but then 10 mins later he starts up the hill headed right for my stand so at about 65 yards away i Take aim with my 7mm Shot , I miss him clean dunno how but he runs off snortin . Ok i am sure i missed i looked everywhere for blood no sign anywhere. Ok now my question is Rifle closed down until December 14 tomarrow being 11/28 with be the last day from a week or 2. Ok Hers the Question.
Well the Buck be back since i shot at him ?? He's a Monster
Also I'm a bit afraid huntin the WMA by myself because its a bear reserve. Will i be alright to go their by myself ??? I'm Scared that something is gonna get me in them woods ?? Any help would be glady appreciated !!! Also i found a rub line of his on this feild on top of the ridge ?? Any help would glady be took yall . I'm 17 years old and scared to death going in the woods at 4:00 in the morning . I just dont wanna walk up on a bear cause their on the land by the hand fulls and once you kill a deer poeple said that they would be all over you tryin to take it from ya . But Any help Will be took and used.
Sorry so Long winded.
Thanks Alot ,
Redneckduckman17