HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Article from the Chicago Tribune
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 05:51 AM
Roost em 1st

Default RE: Article from the Chicago Tribune

I did see that and it was kinda my point. The same city that swung the state prints this article. I feel for you. All you boys across the midwest produce the crops and grain that a bunch of liberals in Chicago sell and trade. Would leave a bad taste in my mouth. This freak writer needs some letters to set him straight. I'm happy to send one but being from KY it will not get the same consideration as it would from one of you solid individuals residing in Illinois.
Some things he mentioned about the 5% of holdover birds could be brought up. I think wild birds suffer an 80% loss in a lot of cases.
He talked about Chicken Farms, they get a 100% loss, no chance for holdover[] I'd rather be a pheasant and I'd run just to make you Illinois boys pull your hair out trying to get me to fly[:-] Of course one of you would have a good dog and eventually you'd get me
In all seriuosness I am trying to come up with some thoughts to share with the liberal writer. I'll fwd them when I can. Gotta try and think like one of them freaks to get the point across and I'm finding it very difficult. What does a liberal eat? What does he drink? How does he breed? What does he read? This could take all winter to figure out so as to diguise the thoughts we all feel to where he can identify with the rest of Civilization.