HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - QuikSpins? Worth the $$$?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Roland from Calif.

Default RE: QuikSpins? Worth the $$$?

C903,
what the heck is the big deal about quick spins. Sure they are pricey, so is a lot of other stuff archery related. $180.00 hunting sight (Spot hogg hunter) $139.00 rest (guide series drop zone) $110.00 strings (winners choice) $120.00 arrows (ACC's). Oh, I forgot the bow Ultratec $725.00. If you aren't interested in posting something constructive and haven't done a test on quick spins yourself then what's your point? FWIW I have been shooting the quick spins for month and have made the decision that they are worth $18.00 (a dozen) to fletch my hunting and target arrows. In the real world of hunting most of us don't end up shooting with the best form in the world when it counts. Quick Spins will stabilize your arrow quicker and can be shot with minimal offset. Sure they aren't the toughest vane made, and no they don't make your groups that much tighter, but if you're shooting from your knees on the side of a hill at the bull of a lifetime at 35 yards they'll work better than anything I've used previously. One of the great things about archery is all the fun stuff we get to fool with and see if works. Quick spins work EOS.