HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Which Gun
Thread: Which Gun
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 06:11 AM
larenegade

Default RE: Which Gun

I would be lost with only one gun. Choosing one out of all I have is almost impossible. I would say my Browning Auto V Sweet 16ga. would stay. My first real shotgun from my Grandfather at age 7. It will take all the ducks squirrels and turkey or deer I can eat. If a rifle was allowed it would be my Weatherby Mark V in 257 Weatherby Magnum with a Leupold VXII 3-9X40. It is the flatest shooting of all Weatherby calibers and with the right bullet and a competent marksman, capable of taking any game animal on the North American continent. Roy Weatherby preferred the 257 over all others as his favorite and even used one to take a very large Polar Bear. I would also fight to keep my H&K 93 and the equipment with it including all the high capacity magazines I can fill up. It would be to persuade anyone wanting to tell me I can only have 1 gun that it is not a good idea to restrict a gun nut to one gun. I would use my ol' slab side Colt Commander to enforce the idea of having numerous other pistols and long guns is my business and no one elses. God Bless the NRA and our Troops. Bush/Cheney 2004!!!