HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How Far Will you go to be Sent Free
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 01:48 AM
slobbyrobby33
Fork Horn

Default How Far Will you go to be Sent Free

I am a fanatic about trying to remain sent free. I own a set of Sent Lok liners, My hunting pants and early season jacket are Sent Lok. I know what has been said this last year about sent-lok clothing, but I happen to think it works. I have had deer just milling around under my stand with the wind in there face and they did not smell me. This could just be blind luck or the stuff actually works. I don't know but I don't ever remember this happening without scent-lok.

I also wash all my cloths in sent free soap and store them in an air tigh rubbermaid container year round. I dress in my hunting cloths when I get to where I am hunting. I where rubber boots hunting wich are sprayed down with scent killer. All of my accessories are kept in the rubbermaid container and sprayed with scent killer on my way to my stand.

Last but not least anything that goes into the woods with me is never carried inside my truck including my bowcase and quiver.

My girlfriend thinks I am nuts. Are there any others that go that extreme to stay sent free? Is there anything else I could do?[8D][8D][8D][8D]