HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Infinity set up problems
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 05:00 AM
JASE

Default Infinity set up problems

I am having problems setting the infinity dropaway rest up on my razortec and any help in showing me the right direction would be appreciated.
The rest is mounted to the riser in the mounting hole that is closer to the tuning gauge. I proceded with the inital set-up by setting the vertical and horizontal micro drive units to the centre settings as instructed.
I am not sure if you need to do this with the dropawayversion but I adjusted the launcher tips,so they are even with the bottom of the burger hole.
The problem that I have is that the prongs are hitting the shelf and on the side of the rest where the launcher lock down screws are used to control the drop movement range from the top to bottom.On the drop cycle the bottom screw is comming now where near to contacting the fall stop screw, because the prongs are hitting the shelf first!
When I adjust the launcher lock down screws so that the arms are not hitting the shelfon the down cycle,on the up cycle of the rest the arms now go way past the height of the burger hole???
I have even tried adjusting the vertical setting of the rest to its lowest setting, but this has not helped
Thanks for any help Jason