HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Might Mite and wrong draw length
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 03:16 PM
xtremetj

Default Might Mite and wrong draw length

This is kinda long so bear with me. The Bowtech dealer asked me what my draw length was and I told them 28". This is what the Proshop set my Mathews up at a couple years ago and since they checked it I figured they knew what they were doing. So they set it up at 28" and said they thought it looked okay. So when the shop couldn't get my Spot Hogg sites to set up on my MM I drove 40 miles to another Bowtech shop. I wasn't sure he knew what he was doing so I figured I'd get a sencond opinion. As soon as they had me draw it back 2 guys tell me its to short. So they take it to 29" and again think its to short. So they set it up at 30". So now the string just touches my nose and comes down past the corner of my mouth. They couldn't believe I'd been shooting with a 28" dl for so many years. So how do I know this proshop didn't set it up to long? It feels a little wierd but better at the same time. Anyway they get it all set up and wow what a difference. I shot one arrow through the chronograph and it was 301.9 fps . You guys were right when you said it was a little pocket rocket. Thanks again everyone.
Greg.