HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (UPDATE)Antlers fell off of a 210lbs 9-point I just shot last day of the season??
Old 12-19-2003, 11:17 AM
WhiteRaven
Banned

Default RE: Antlers fell off of a 210lbs 9-point I just shot last day of the season??

Why do I always have to be the one asking the hard question? Mystro, perhaps you can enlighten me a bit. How is it you determined the inside spread to be 20 3/4". You said it yourself, the antlers fell off. I mean I can see saying 20" or 21", after all you'd have to be estimating. But you seem pretty precise at 20 3/4", I mean even to the point of fractions of an inch. How can you possibly justify that figure? ? It just sounds like so much more BS. And there's been plenty of it floating around this year. . Nothing personal Mystro but even your posting is full of contradictory information. I mean you said "the antlers fell off". you didn't say they were hanging there, or partly attached..you said "fell off" even to the point where the antlers were lying in front of the deer. So if they "fell off and were in front of the deer" how is it when you came upto it they were still half attached? Now before anyone freaks on me, you have to admit these are an honest questions.