HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is your deer hunting gear/Methods?
Old 12-18-2003, 06:32 AM
MossyOak02

Default RE: What is your deer hunting gear/Methods?

Sounds like a good deal man, But first i'm waiting for my broken leg to knit up and heal.. I don't expect it to be all the way through the year before it will heal, but, If i need the metal rods in my tibula like my orthopedist is saying, it just may be that long. I'll email you my phone number, That would be cool. I was thinking about hunting around greentop (Cumberland park or whatever that place is called.. I know it's a nice drive there though) But i'm not too sure. That would be a good deal if you could show me around because i'm pretty new to deer hunting besides hunts with my brother in KG when i was like.. 8. I've seen deer when i had my .22, squirrel hunting in KG at a friend's place, but, Ya know. sounds like a good deal man. I'll be getting a slug gun later on in the year too, so that's what i'll be using until i get enough money to get a rem 700 with leupold scope. I'm only 16, i'll be getting my license soon, But, yet again, can't drive due to a full leg cast. Obviously there's probably a good age gap here, Hope you don't mind.