HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Reality Check Time..No Record!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 05:48 AM
Stump_MN_Hunter

Default RE: Reality Check Time..No Record!

White-Raven,

Wow!!! You gotta let that hostility go man!! It's X-mas. I for one wouldn't enter any bucks into the books unless it's a record and I could make some cash. Kind of sad to think you can make money off of public property once you shoot it, but you can. It's just not really that important for me to have my name in the records. I think that buck is awesome. Many, many guys go a lifetime not even seeing a deer like that much less shoot one. If you really want to get technical about it....why is P&Y changing their rules about the 65% letoff thing?? Cause it's all about the cash. They are losing members because more and more guys are shooting bows with more letoff. That equals less cash for P&Y. Records are fine for research and record keeping and are cool cause you can see pics of big deer, but you can't get all that wrapped up in them. It's your name in a book....big deal. I'd like to know where you hunt where that buck isn't that impressive. I'd pack my bow up and be there in a heartbeat. What do ya say?