HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Iowa whitetail/turkey/pheasants on private ground
Old 10-13-2022, 04:29 AM
1_Avid_Sportsman
Spike

Originally Posted by holder171
I have a few different hunts I can offer on my families farm that I control all the hunting rights to. I can offer whitetail hunts for archery, shotgun, or muzzleloader seasons. I would say on average a good buck on my properties is 150-160" but there is a chance at bigger ones sometimes. I shot a 160" last year archery season and two seasons ago shot a 150" during archery on our properties. I would be willing to trade a deer hunt for numerous other types of big game hunts. I can also offer turkey and pheasant hunts on our properties. We have plenty of fields to turkey hunt in and numerous crp fields for great pheasant hunting. I would be willing to trade these hunts for a smaller hunt in similar value such as hog hunts or predator hunts. If anyone is interested I'm willing to share trail cam pics just get a hold of me. Thanks
Hi, I live in New Mexico. If you'd like to hunt coyotes, you can hunt them all year here. There are way too many of them so they are considered a non-game animal with no restrictions on hunting them. I haven't really hunted them but I see them all the time. If you are interested in the furs, the winter is the best time to take them. I shot one when I was deer hunting close to my house because my dog had been attacked by a coyote. Other opportunities are: elk, mule deer and quail.
Thanks
Dave
808-721-3686
Attached Images