HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Argentina Stag Hunt PLUS!
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 09:36 AM
leviticus79
Spike

Default Argentina Stag Hunt PLUS!

I bought this hunt for my father, brother and myself. However, in Nov. dad and I contracted Covid. I barely made it. He did not. I missed over a month of work and my brother came home to help out the family and he too missed a month of work. As such we are in no state to take this hunt at this time and can't reschedule. I'd love to get something back out of it. Asking $3,000 obo on a package currently valued at $3,750. I have spoken with outfitter and they are ok with someone else taking the hunt. I can be reached at [email protected]. Info on the hunt below:

Package is for up to three hunters for 5 days with Catena Safari in LaPampa, Argentina for March 31 to April 4th 2022 (roaring season for red stags) and includes a $2,250 deposit for a $4,500 stag from the list (rest due upon kill and upgradable at your expense) and $1,500 deposit for 3 hunters. If fewer than 3 hunters go the deposit money can be applied to the price of the stag.
Hunt also includes 1 Wild boar ($1,200 value), 1 Feral Goat ($1,200 value) and 1 Blackbuck ($1,950 value) at no cost (they were part of the package I bought).
Your location is 45 minutes away from Santa Rosa City, Argentina. You will be staying at Andalen Lodge. (Double Occupancy)
INCLUDED:
All Meals
Beverage include beer and wine
Transport to hunting ground
Laundry
Primary Trophy Prep
Freight of Trophies To Buenos Aires
Professional Guide
English Speaking Host
NOT INCLUDED
Airfare
Hunting License