HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bears--Got Enough Pistol??
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 09:15 PM
elkman30
Nontypical Buck

I see you came back and posted in a few topics. You keep complaining about mods and dare one of them to ban you. Yet the same mod you dare is busy trying to mentor some new hunters in the forums and help them get started in hunting. What are you doing again? Oh yeah. Complaining about old stuff. You might reread all of this topic as it got hijacked a bit by mrbb and then he started posting over the top stuff while slamming a couple other members. Nobody told him to leave or even suggested it. He got upset when called on some of his sillier stuff and then took his marbles and went home. It's funny how a lot of people in these forums see the faults of some yet ignore the faults of others. If you had called everybody out, I would get it it even though I would disagree. But you didn't do that. Instead you called out others and left your buddy alone. And then threw shade on a mod for old stuff that nobody wants to waste time looking up. Somehow I don't think you were entirely innocent back then. Just sayin.