HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Multiple opportunities in Texas/ Oklahoma
Old 09-17-2021, 07:46 PM
Hamilstone1
Spike

Default Oregon property owner to trade hunt

Hello
i just bought 300ac in oregon willamette valley. I have elk, blacktail deer, turkey, cougar and bear that visit on a regular basis. My son and i took a 340 and 358 inch bull a couple years ago. Last year a neighbor got a 340 bull. Most of the elk are 220 to 280. This year we saw a great 6x7 bull that should go over 360+ but so far has not came to us. We have some really nice blacktail that will go 120 to 140. Thats big for a blacktail. I also have a 20ft fishing boat and go ocean fishing for salmon, halibut and lingcod. River fishing fir salmon and steelhead. Let me know if any of that is of intrest. 5417770538

Originally Posted by UntamedOutdoors1
I own and operate Untamed Outdoors and I’m looking to swap hunts or fishing trips.

I can offer rio or eastern Turkey hunts in Texas, Michigan or Oklahoma

waterfowl hunts in Texas or Oklahoma

whitetail deer in Texas (140+” minimum), Oklahoma (130+” minimum), Arkansas or Michigan have no minimum.

I also offer hog hunts in Texas or Oklahoma and they will also be included on any hunt swapped.

I have several references from this page and will gladly provide their contact information (if agreed upon)

i do not regularly check emails, I do not answer calls unless a voicemail is left or text is sent first. Too many spam calls these days

i run feeders year round but cameras will be going back up in the next couple of weeks

Last edited by Hamilstone1; 09-17-2021 at 07:50 PM.