HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The man in this following video seems well equipped for dove opener.
Old 06-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Oldtimr
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
Elkman, it's arrogant to assume that everyone else here knows more than I. As I said I have knowledge from books. That's something. I said others MIGHT go do something I suggest. I can't tell others here what to do.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh Lord, please don't let be be misunderstood.

Elkman, let me ask you, if I may, have YOU had any dove shooting experience or mere book knowledge? If so, please tell us how you acquired it?

I got an A in junior high school geography. I acquired knowledge of many places in this world I've never set foot on in my life. I figured by making this thread, I'd pick up some more stuff that I've never picked up from books before. I don't need a lecture on posting in forums. You need more than a lecture, take a hike!

PS - I Googled "dove hunting instruction" and this was at the top of the page:

https://www.realtree.com/small-game-...r-dove-hunting

You can take your A in geography and stick it where the sun doesn't shine and it will not give you the knowledge you are pretending to have. You are pitiful in your attempt to teach experienced hunters anything. Go find people who know nothing about hunting and try to blow smoke up their backsides, this isn't the place to pretend you have any experience as a hunter no matter what the species. some of us have been hunting for 50 years or more. Find another place to play lets pretend. You googled dove hunting instruction, give me a break!