HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who here dresses like this while hunting?
Old 06-01-2021, 03:46 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by redmag
mrbb, I was not referring to anyone in particular just the overall tone of the replies after finding the guy paid an outfitter to take a deer. Certainly most of us have learned from family and a select few of older hunters as you mentioned. Not everyone begins in that manner. The good thing is this guy made the best of what opportunity he had at that time to get started and enjoyed his hunting experience. If not, he wouldn't be here being shamed. He didn't ask to be critiqued as to his hunting beginnings. He only asked if anyone stills hunts in the clothing he was wearing in 1996. I speculate that many on this forum many have paid for hunts and have taken less than trophies. Not that it matters, but I must say I am disappointed by the responses.
who shamed him??
and if anyone wants to post on a open form, they need to accept that folks will reply to what they post
and thats all I did!
I have no disrespect for anyone that wishes to hire a guide to hunt
I replied based on what was posted and MY views on it, which is MY right, as is your's
but don;t go saying someone shamed someone when they didn;t!