HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - anyone else finding it hard to believe that
Old 05-15-2021, 01:56 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

its not just reloading supplies, just about everything seems to magically be out of stock and on back order!
My guess is a lot of company's are hurting for workers more than anything and there just working as they can and soon to be NEW higher prices,a s they have to pay MORE to get anyone to work anymore!

its a shame so few people anymore are willing to EARN money by working!
hard working and strong work ethic's seem to be a thing of the past, too many spoiled brats out there now, generations deep
all them good thoughts so many had to provide better for there kids than they had,(even when they didn;t have it so bad ??)
seem to have created a whole new set of problems for the world to deal with

I will say it again, I am sure glad I grew up when I did,m never scared to work hard, get dirty or put in long hours, never had anything handed to me, and can proudly say i EARNED what I have, like a dying breed I gather I am
when so many just want things handed to them anymore! Lack of pride in one's self , if you ask me!, and maybe even lack of pride in many parents that allow all this spoiling top happen!
sorry if it offends anyone, but just my 2 cents!