HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what brass tumbler/polisher do you use
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 09:23 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I cannot really suggest any brand or model

but I gather your like me and have tried a bunch of them
over the yrs I know I have tried many I liked the stainless steel media cleanings best, but more work than I am informally looking for
but do have one of them
I have a few Lyman and Hornady ,rcbs and a few other one's as well, from smaller sized to larger
IMO< they all work OK, if you do your part, don't over load and keep good cleaning material a in them

My Thumler’s Tumbler will clean a bunch of cases at a time and there are larger one's like it on the market today that will do over a 1,000 .223 rounds at a time

but your still stuck with the drying of cases to do things right
which I don;t care for

for me, as I don't reload much anymore, to be honest
a smaller one works best as I only reload 1 caliber at a time(same with cleaning brass) typically for playing at distance and ain;'t loading a ton of rounds per session!

if your into larger amounts, the larger rotary tumblers might be the better option than a vibrating only one! IMO
just might require investing more $$ up front to get all things needed to do so, but once you have all things, you should be able to get thru a large amount of cases pretty fast
if you buy a large dryer that is?
​​​​​​​