Old 10-23-2020, 10:58 AM
Alsatian
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
The Dems early voting numbers are catastrophic, no one goes to their rallies, and Bidens lead has collapsed in several new polls that just came out.

I don't think we're going to need to worry about him or Beta Orourke...BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT AND VOTE ON NOV3!

A same day vote is THE hardest vote for the dems to steal, and the hardest vote for them to game plan against.

VOTE ON NOV 3!
My wife and I would walk over broken glass in bare feet to vote for Trump. I'm not to say that . . . but it reflects my feelings.

If Valorius's appraisal is correct and Trump is going to win handily, this should play into Republicans picking up additional seats in the Senate and strengthening their position in the House. I think a lot of undecided voters are likely to vote straight ticket. If they vote for Trump, they'll vote for the Republican senate candidate if there is a Senate seat up for vote in their state. Keeping a majority in the senate may be even more important than winning the presidency!

If Trump wins strongly and the Republicans pick up senate seats . . . what kind of hangover will Democrats and mainstream media have the day after the election? They have been so unctuous and smug late in this election cycle.